YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Our cancer families need us now more than ever. We have reached out to our partner hospitals and below is a list of what you can do to support families fighting cancer during the COVID-19 crisis.
CREATE, INSPIRE, COLLECT
- Make cards, draw pictures and write letters of gratitude for healthcare workers. Email us
- Sew CDC compliant face masks. How to Make a Face Mask
- Collect Clorox wipes, face masks and hand sanitizer for families in treatment. Email us
- Donate non-perishable snacks for the pediatric cancer ward family centers. Email us
- Donate Blood Find a site near me
LODGING, FOOD, GAS
Many of our families are living on the edge, just making ends meet in the best of times. The social workers we partner with have expressed an increased demand for gas cards, food vouchers, and to support hotel stays during treatment. A financial donation of any amount could make all the difference to a family in need.
We are launching our first ever virtual triathlon. On May 3, 2020 (originally the date of our Chapel Hill, NC race) we will gather as an online community to celebrate our achievements and support families fighting cancer.
This event is open to all ages, 2-102! Registration is free. Sign up for our virtual event and spend these next few weeks training and racing with us.